Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about ½ lb)
- 2 tsp olive or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- sea salt, to taste
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into ¼” fry shapes.
- Toss sweet potatoes in a large bowl with spices
- Place fries in an air fry basket, avoiding overcrowding (you may need to cook in batches).
- Place the function knob on “air fry” and the temperature in between 375°F and 400°F.
- Air fry for 6 minutes, toss fries, and then cook for another 5-6 minutes until done.
Notes: Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.