Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Pizza dough (dough for 1 12-14” pizza makes 2 personal sized pizzas)
- 1 (14oz can) san marzano tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 5 Tbsp olive oil separated
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ lb buffalo mozzarella thinly sliced
- 8-16 leaves of fresh basil
- Make the sauce by blending tomatoes, 1 Tbsp oil, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste in a food processor or blender.
- Chiffonade basil and set aside.
- Spray air fry basket with non-stick spray.
- Form dough into a shape to fit inside air fry basket and lightly place inside
- Spread sauce on top of the dough
- Pat mozzarella dry and place on the sauce. Lightly drizzle pizza with ¼ Tbsp of olive oil.
- Turn the function knob to “air fry” and the temperature at 375°F
- Air fry for 7 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is crispy.
- Top with basil and enjoy!
Notes: The same settings can be used for any type of pizza sauce or toppings of your choice!