Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1-1.5lb salmon filet(s)
- 2tbsp softened butter
- 2-4 cloves of garlic minced (depending on your taste)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Mix butter, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half, slice half, and save the other half for fresh juice after.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Spread butter mixture generously on top of salmon.
- Spray air fry basket with non-stick spray and place salmon on top skin side down. Place basket on the baking tray in center of the air fryer.
- Turn the function knob to “air fry” and the temperature at 400°F. Air fry for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Top with fresh lemon juice and parsley.