1 ounce light rum
1 ounce coconut rum
2 ounces strawberries
2 ounces pineapple juice
2 ounces coconut cream
1 cup crushed ice
Garnish: pineapple wedge
- Fill blender with 1/2 cup ice
- Add the two rums and strawberries into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glass and rinse the blender
- Fill blender with other 1/2 cup ice and add pineapple juice, coconut cream & mashed banana and blend until smooth.
- Slowly pour into glass & watch strawberry mixture rise like lava
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Recipe provided by The Bar Is Open AZ