Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb Brussel sprouts
- 4 slices of bacon
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Chop bacon into ½”-1” pieces
- Trim Brussel sprouts and slice in half lengthwise.
- Place sprouts in a large bowl, spray with olive oil, toss with balsamic vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place sprouts in the air fryer basket
- Turn the function knob to “air fry” and the temperature at 350°F
- Place basket on baking pan and air fry for 5 minutes and then toss Brussel sprouts
- Air fry for an additional 5 minutes or until just crispy.
- Top with parmesan cheese just before serving.