Yield: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lb chicken wings (defrosted if using frozen)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pat chicken dry.
- Mix spices together in a medium bowl and then toss with chicken wings.
- Spray air fry basket with non-stick spray.
- Place wings in the air fry basket without overlapping.
- Turn the function knob to “air fry” and the temperature to 375°F.
- Air fry for 15 minutes and then turn wings over.
- Turn the temperature up to 400°F and air fry for an additional 5 minutes but keep an eye towards the end to avoid overcooking depending on size. Add a few minutes if needed.
- Eat as is or toss with your favorite wing sauce.
Notes: If wanting to make buffalo wings, toss with your favorite warmed buffalo sauce.