Yield: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2lbs chicken breast tenders
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix bread crumbs and spices together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then cover with bread crumbs making sure to cover all sides.
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick oil spray and place strips in the basket leaving a little room between each piece.
- Place the function knob on “air fry” and the temperature to just below 400°F.
- Air fry for 5 minutes, flip the chicken pieces over, and air fry for another 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked until an internal temperature of 165°F.
Notes: Watch chicken as it finishes cooking as the time will depend on the size of your chicken tenders