Yield: 9 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Prepare an 8”x8” baking pan by spraying with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix until all is well combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Place function knob on “air fry” and temperature to 350°F. Cook for 20 minutes or until done.