Systems Development Project Coordinator APPLY NOW
Privately owned Japanese company looking for talented IT Systems Development Project Coordinator to support HQ. Work from home 3-days per week and in office 2-days to assist Sr. Manager. Bilingual Japanese/English for interpretation assisting Sr. Manager is highly desirable. Generous full-scale health benefits, pay DOQ based upon related experience. Interested candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assist IS team with IS projects from planning through execution while facilitating cooperation and communication between internal departments. Preferred bilingual Japanese/English to interpret from Japanese to English, and English to Japanese for IS team and internal business meetings.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Create documents to manage deadlines and quality of system development projects
- Create standardizes project documents and formats
- Organize rules for system development projects and creates, implements, and supports procedures
- Offer technical support and coding to system development team as necessary
- Document training provided by Senior IS Manager
- Research and test development tools and project management software in order to increase effectiveness of the development team
- Proactively proposes new software and tool and manages successful implementation of new technologies
- Assist in planning and systems analysis, software configuration and training of employees on Company systems
- Support IS team with project implementation, documenting, and testing
- Document and report business and user practices to improve or recommend new systems to support end users
- Provide basic technical support with systems in which this position assisted in development
- Effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders using multiple tools to ensure effective visual communication
- Perform similar level or nature of duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a computer or business related field or equivalent experience; and,
- One (1) year of experience in software development with programs interacting with databases
- General Programming skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software
- Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Give clear and precise presentations
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Multi-task and support multiple priorities at one time
- Exercise independent motivation
- Use excellent oral and written communication
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Activities will involve frequent sitting, using a computer, analyzing large amounts of data, communicating verbally and in writing. Exerting 20- 50 pounds occasionally, 10- 25 pounds frequently, and up to 10 pounds constantly. Operate a variety of standard office equipment including a computer, telephone, calculator, copy and fax machine requiring continuous and repetitive arm, and hand and eye movement. Move and operate presentation equipment. Travel to and from meetings and various locations inside and outside the building.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is frequently within an office setting with low to moderate noise, LED lighting, and temperature control while working alongside large groups of employees in cubicle spaces. Incumbents will attend various business meetings and events inside and outside of the buildings, and may be required to travel overnight or out of-town for work. Occasional exposure to the manufacturing and distribution plant consisting of moving mechanical parts or heavy machinery, vibrations, fumes, unpleasant odors, dust, poor ventilation, chemicals, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting, work space restrictions, and moderate to loud noise while in the plant or traveling for work. Work during evenings and weekends as needed.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
|||13423 W. Cactus Road Surprise, AZ 85379|||||||||B1Mtg.xtM-8RN-o6|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false