Product Photographer APPLY NOW
Capture products and use images to tell a story. Achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting project’s needs and deadlines.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Use creative photographic techniques to capture stories through photographs and video presentations
· Compose and produce unique and captivating stories through photography
· Study creative brief to understand specifications and work closely with internal teams to develop concepts
· Capture and process images until to achieve desired results
· Shoot catalog and lifestyle product images of products that are creative while maintaining customer specifications
· Continuously improve image quality using various editing methods
· Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment such as cameras, lenses, lights, etc.
· Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
· Direct participants and fully direct and coordinate shoots
· Archive photographic images and maintain database
· Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
· Maintain photography studios and related equipment
· Provides support to Creative team
· Effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders using multiple tools to ensure effective visual communication
· Perform similar level or nature of duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
· Associate’s or higher degree in photography or related field, or equivalent years’ experience; and,
· Two (2) or more years’ experience in photography shooting experience
· Photographic best practices and techniques
· Professional photography lighting and related effects
· Photography printing
· Production process for online publishing and related applications
· Basic marketing principles
· Photoshop, Lightroom or related photography specific software
· Traditional and modern photography hardware and related equipment
· Using computer hardware, including keyboard, mouse, monitor, and related hardware
· Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Create and showcase professional and creative portfolio
· Prepare reports using a variety of methods from multiple sources of data
· Present information in a variety of methods using multiple tools to ensure efficient communication
· Receive and apply constructive criticism
· Research to solve problems and make decisions using best judgment
· Multi-task under strict deadlines while having multiple priorities at one time
· Exhibit positive attitude and openness to learning
· Effectively communicate and work in a cross-cultural environment
· Demonstrate high-level of organization and planning
· Exercise independent motivation
· Work independently with minimal supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Activities will involve frequent sitting, using a computer, analyzing large amounts of data, communicating verbally and in writing. Exerting 20- 50 pounds occasionally, 10- 25 pounds frequently, and up to 10 pounds constantly. Operate a variety of standard office equipment including a computer, telephone, calculator, copy and fax machine requiring continuous and repetitive arm, and hand and eye movement. Move and operate presentation equipment. Travel to and from meetings and various locations inside and outside the building.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is frequently within an office setting with low to moderate noise, LED lighting, and
temperature control while working alongside large groups of employees in cubicle spaces. Incumbents will attend various business meetings and events inside and outside of the buildings, and may be required to travel overnight or out of-town for work. Occasional exposure to the manufacturing and distribution plant consisting of moving mechanical parts or heavy machinery, vibrations, fumes, unpleasant odors, dust, poor ventilation, chemicals, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting, work space restrictions, and moderate to loud noise while in the plant or traveling for work. Work during evenings and weekends as needed.