Product Development Specialist APPLY NOW
Works directly with all departments to support the Company’s strategic goals and objectives. Works toward the development of new products and procedures and investigates activities to improve existing products or procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate with global teams and assist in development of new products
- Compile data, such as forecasts and landed costs, to validate the submission of new product proposals
- Develop, investigate, approve, and enter product specifications
- Assist with product design and artwork
- Complete product cost analysis
- Coordinate and manage product labeling and corrugate needs
- Coordinate product samples for sales
- Create, coordinate, and maintain existing and new product specifications
- Conduct Assembly time studies
- Investigate product specification problems
- Assist in all areas of new product launch
- Develop and enters a variety of data as related to new product, product specifications, and financial and administrative related information
- Work with a variety of internal and external customers to develop product in accordance with developed design, artwork, and specifications required to launch
- Communicate professionally and effectively with a variety of people internally and externally to accomplish Company’s goals and objectives
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business related field
- One year experience or more in a manufacturing atmosphere
- One year experience or more working with a Microsoft Access or similar database
- Product specifications and terminology
· Computer data entry
· Use of Microsoft Office Applications such as Outlook and Excel
· Drafting and analyzing complex reports and data
· Understand and perform intermediate math, using Microsoft Excel to find percentage, average, median, quartile, standard deviation, minimum, maximum, and range values
· Follow verbal and written English instructions
· Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
· Interact with various departmental staff
· Determine if product falls within specification
· Exhibit courteous and respectful demeanor towards all company personnel in words and action
· Exhibit a cooperative, solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
· Build teamwork and resolve conflicts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Activities will involve frequent sitting, using a computer, analyzing large amounts of data, communicating verbally and in writing. Occasionally incumbent must be able to lift product, office equipment or supplies less than 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The environment is generally office with low to moderate noise, but may encounter infrequent loud noise during visits to the plant.
The foregoing is intended to describe the general content of, and major requirements for, the performance of the position; it is not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.|||Surprise, AZ|||Product Development||||||2nwNQh9GZ6642F-X|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false