Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Assist sales support to define product requirements, create content through visualizing and original graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, photos, and videos. Develop and create the visual aspects of Ecommerce sites, catalogs, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Compose and produce unique and captivating stories through graphic design
· Study creative briefs and determine requirements
· Coordinate and schedule creative projects
· Prepare drafts and present conceptual and artistic ideas, written and verbally
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
· Assist internal departments to produce final designs
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
· Assist with the development of photo or videos
· Provides support to Creative team
· Effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders using multiple tools to ensure effective visual communication
· Perform similar level or nature of duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
· Two (2) or more years’ experience in graphic design
· Graphic design
· Basic marketing principles
· Photograph editing including color correction, clipping paths, photo touchup
· Multimedia skills to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media
· Using computer hardware, including keyboard, mouse, monitor, and related hardware
· Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Develop brand guides and adhere to them
· Prepare reports using a variety of methods from multiple sources of data
· Present information in a variety of methods using multiple tools to ensure efficient communication
· Receive and apply constructive criticism
· Research to solve problems and make decisions using best judgment
· Multi-task under strict deadlines while having multiple priorities at one time
· Exhibit positive attitude and openness to learning
· Effectively communicate and work in a cross-cultural environment
· Demonstrate high-level of organization and planning
· Exercise independent motivation
· Work independently with minimal supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Activities will involve frequent sitting, using a computer, analyzing large amounts of data, communicating verbally and in writing. Exerting 20- 50 pounds occasionally, 10- 25 pounds frequently, and up to 10 pounds constantly. Operate a variety of standard office equipment including a computer, telephone, calculator, copy and fax machine requiring continuous and repetitive arm, and hand and eye movement. Move and operate presentation equipment. Travel to and from meetings and various locations inside and outside the building.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is frequently within an office setting with low to moderate noise, LED lighting, and
temperature control while working alongside large groups of employees in cubicle spaces. Incumbents will attend various business meetings and events inside and outside of the buildings, and may be required to travel overnight or out of-town for work. Occasional exposure to the manufacturing and distribution plant consisting of moving mechanical parts or heavy machinery, vibrations, fumes, unpleasant odors, dust, poor ventilation, chemicals, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting, work space restrictions, and moderate to loud noise while in the plant or traveling for work. Work during evenings and weekends as needed.