Corporate Training Specialist APPLY NOW
Support Human Resources department by performing a variety of administrative duties including; administration and coordination of training and evaluation functions, assisting the training division with employee development programs and resources, and data collection and analysis.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Scan, organize and maintain employee training records and documents
· Enter and maintain documentation and requests for department expenses
· Collect, filter, and organize various types of data for reporting and summaries to management
· Maintain and organize training calendar, training rooms, and training resources
· Format Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and track revisions
· Send out communications and calendar invites for trainings
· Conduct research for department initiatives and programs
· Upload and maintain HR, Training, and Safety documents on the Company intranet
· Assist to create process workflows
· Print and prepare instructional materials and resources
· Manage training and evaluation communications and reminders, tracking, and reports
· Serve as back up for New Hire Orientation trainings, Safety trainings and Front Desk Administration
· Write meeting minutes and coordinate disbursement
· Performs other job duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. and two years’ experience in a similar position.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English)
· Must be proficient in Word and Excel, knowledge of PowerPoint, and any LMS a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish and/or Japanese preferred but not required.
· Must have high-level organizational skills, be multi-tasking and detail oriented.
· Perform each essential duty satisfactorily as well as be able to work under pressure. Work well with others as well as independently.
|||Surprise, AZ|||Human Resources||||||gYTiVrGSnWSTFuNA|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false