Business Planning Analyst APPLY NOW
Manages on time and complete shipments to the customers from the Surprise, AZ facility by processing the orders and inter-facility transfers of parts, finished product and molds. Analyzes customer orders and determines necessary action to ensure timely shipment. Communicates product availability to Customer Service, Sales, and Distribution. Serves as liaison between Customer Service, Distribution, Production Scheduling, Purchasing and Sales.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Analyzes customer orders against sales forecast and production schedule to ensure on time and complete shipments.
- Resolves exceptions, if there are any, with customer service, such as shipping factory change or shipping date change.
- Maintains Product Availability Notification Form (Planning Form) on an hourly basis.
- Reviews on order list on a daily basis for any potential problems and/or product shortages and compares the lists with the Wisconsin monthly plan to assure product is scheduled and running on time for shipment.
- Communicates inaccuracy of monthly forecast with the Business Planning Supervisor and determines ship dates according to product availability.
- Develops and coordinates factory transfer plans from Wisconsin to Arizona and from Texas to Arizona for parts, finished product, and molds based on the sales forecast and on hand inventory in the most cost effective way, i.e., to utilize the weight and cube capacity to the maximum possible utilization.
- Prepares Factory Transfer Schedule based off of the monthly forecast, and constantly communicates with AZ, TX, and WI Production Schedulers about any mold or product issues.
- Analyzes On Time and Complete Reports for Arizona on a daily basis and allocates the shortages to different departments accordingly.
- Prepares Weekly Mold Transfer Worksheet to provide schedulers in all facilities with correct mold arrival and departure dates.
- Prepares Weekly Forecast Accuracy Report.
- Prepares Inventory Report on a daily basis and sends to relevant departments.
- Updates Mold Inventory spreadsheet to determine which facility each mold is located at.
- Instructs Assembly department with conversions and rework information on a daily basis.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma a must with at least four years’ experience in plant manufacturing. College degree a plus.
- Knowledge of product structure and inventory process.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Interact with Production Scheduling (in all facilities), Production, Customer Service, Distribution, Inventory, Sales, Marketing and Purchasing Departments.
- Analyze and compile data as well as preparing reports.
- Work with minimal supervision
|||Surprise, AZ|||Business Planning||||||wms1au4e_mqkNy6p|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false