(AZ) Mold Maintenance Assistant
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
Please submit a resume to [email protected] to be considered for the listed position. The deadline for this job opportunity posting is 05-13- 2019.
Maintains plastic injection molds in an efficient manner to ensure that they are in sufficient working order to produce proper products.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Basic math and Algebra
- Effective Communication
- Crane operation
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization
- Ability to calculate amounts in percentages and fractions, including multiplication and division of fractions.
All selections are made on the basis of work experience and accomplishments, education and interviews.
All resumes are due to Christina Rudy in Human Resources on or before the above due date.