(AZ) Assistant Product Category Manager – Storage Items
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Please submit a resume to [email protected] to be considered for the listed position. The deadline for this job opportunity posting is 05-13- 2019.
The Assistant Product Category Manager supports the Brick and Mortar team and coordinates with various departments for sales and product development activities and related data/reports. The Assistant Product Category Manager is responsible for maximizing sales and margins for product categories, and collaborates with sales to establish cohesive merchandising strategies and plans for the most effective product assortment and marketing presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2 years’ storage industry experience in merchandising, sales, or marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) Preferred: Intermediate Excel skills, including VLookup and Pivot tables
- Exceptional interpersonal communication (both, spoken and written)
- Clear and concise communication displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- Work with diverse groups of people and interact with various departments
- Exhibit courteous and respectful demeanor towards all company personnel in words and action
- Exhibit a cooperative, solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Research, proactively solve problems, and make decisions using best judgment in ambiguous situations
- Independent self-starter with ability to build teamwork and resolve conflicts
- Organized and demonstrating strong attention to detail, effectively prioritize multiple tasks and establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
All selections are made on the basis of work experience and accomplishments, education and interviews.
All resumes are due to Christina Rudy in Human Resources on or before the above due date.