Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at IRIS USA.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
There are no openings at our Arizona location at this time. Please check back periodically.
HAZLE TOWNSHIP, PA
- Coordinates and implements plant Human Resources activities supporting Corporate-wide Human Resources strategic goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance with corporate-wide rules and regulations
- Supports and coaches Company personnel in Corporate policies and procedures
- Develops and provides supervisor training
- Conducts investigations and recommends corrective actions as needed
- Manages local recruiting of personnel
- Conducts employee new hire orientations
- Supervises human resources related personnel
- Serves as Plant HR Manager and coordinates all operational related activities
- Bachelors’ degree
- Three to five years of human resources generalist experience
- PHR/SPHR certification
- Applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations
- Researching, analyzing, manipulating and summarizing data and other information
- Providing leadership to effectively resolve issues
- Various applications including Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exercise discretion, good judgment, and sensitivity with all levels of employees
Please submit a resume to [email protected] to be considered for the listed position. All selections are made on the basis of work experience and accomplishments, education and interviews.
There are no openings at our Texas location at this time. Please check back periodically.